DECORMAT - Standard Paints
DECORMATT is a highly washable paint based on acrylic
resin in aqueous dispersion, permeable to water vapor with
high coverage and strong capacity to mask imperfections in
the support surface. The ease of application, good flow and
drip properties make DECORMATT highly suitable for
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
May be applied on:
- New and old plasters based on hydraulic binders
- Concrete surfaces.
- Gypsum and gypsumboard surfaces.
- Old paints and wall coatings that are organic or mineral in
nature, dry, compact, absorbent and cohesive.
- Mineral conglomerates of various kinds, as long as they
Surfaces should be adequately prepared by following the
instructions given in the paragraph 'PREPARING THE
Do not apply on freshly painted surfaces..
-Type of Binder: acrylic copolymer in aqueous dispersion
-Indoor Air Quality Classification: A+
- Classification per UNI EN 13300:
Wet-scrub resistance per ISO 11998: class 3
Gloss per EN ISO 2813: <5 at 85,° very matt
Hiding power per ISO 6504-3: class 2 on 7 mq/l spreading
-Specific gravity per UNI EN ISO 2811-1:1.60 ± 0.05 kg/
-Viscosity per UNI 8902: 32000 cps ± 2400 at 25°C
(Brookfield rotational viscometer)
-Drying time (at 25°C and 65% R.H.): to touch in 30 min.; to
recoat after 4 hours.
- Air and support surface conditions:
Air temperature: Min. +8 °C / Max. +35 °C
Relative environmental humidity: <75%
Support surface temperature: Min. +5 °C / Max. +35 °C
Moisture level of the support surface: <10%
- Tools: brush, roller, spray gun or airless.
- N. of coats: 2 coats.
- Diluting: with water. By brush at 35-40%; by roller at 10-
- When airless spraying thinning varies depending on the
unit and operating pressure used.
- Tools should be cleaned immediately after use using water.
- Indicative spreading rate: 9-12 sqm/l per coat based on
smooth surfaces featuring average absorption. It is advisable
to determine the actual spreading rate by carrying out a
preliminary test on the specific surface.
Colours are obtained through the tinting system.
When using multiple batches it is recommended to remix the
various products together to avoid slight differences in
Maximum storage temperature: +30°C
Minimum storage temperature: +5°C
Keep away from moisture and damp.
The product should be preferably used within 2 years from
date of manufacture when stored in original unopened
containers and in appropriate temperature conditions.