DECORPRIMER - Primer
DECORPRIMER BIANCO is a water-based product, with
a water-based acrylic resin, for impregnating the surface of
wall surfaces, suitable for exterior and interior painting
DECORPRIMER BIANCO constitutes an ideal etch primer
for subsequent coats of paint, insulating them from the
alkaline nature typical of cement-based surfaces and similar
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
May be applied on:
- New and old plasters based on hydraulic binders.
- Concrete surfaces.
- Gypsum and gypsumboard surfaces.
- Old paints and wall coatings that are organic or mineral in
nature, dry, compact, absorbent and cohesive.
- Mineral conglomerates of various kinds, as long as they
Surfaces should be adequately prepared by following the
instructions given in the paragraph 'PREPARING THE
Do not apply on freshly painted surfaces.
- Type of binder: styrene-acrylic copolymer
- Solvent: water
- Specific gravity UNI EN ISO 2811-1: 1,40 ± 0,05 kg/l.
- Viscosity per UNI 8902: 12000 ± 200 cps a 25 °C
- Drying (at 25 C and 65% R.H.): touch dry in 30-40 mins.;
coatability after 4 hours.
- Air and support surface conditions:
Air temperature: Min. +8 °C / Max. +35 °C
Relative environmental humidity: <75%
Support surface temperature: Min. +5 °C / Max. +35 °C
Moisture level of the support surface: <10%
- Avoid applying when surface condensation is present, or in
- Tools: brush, roller or spraying.
- Dilution: 0-50% with water.
- Tools must be washed immediately after use with water.
- Indicative spreading rate: apply 1 litre of fixative for
approx. 10-15 m2 of surface featuring average absorption. It
is advisable to determine the actual consumption by
performing a preliminary test on the specific surface.
Maximum temperature for storage stability: +30 °C
Minimum temperature for storage stability: +5 °C