DECORSILK - Egg Shell
Water-based finish for interiors, easy to apply, odorless,
low-VOC, free from formaldehyde and added plasticizers.
Excellent hide and leveling, higly washable and gurarantees
excellent uniform eggshell finish.
Gives clean and accurate results due to reduced spatter in
application by roller and brush.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
May be applied on:
- New and old plasters based on hydraulic binders.
- Concrete surfaces.
- Gypsum and gypsumboard surfaces.
- Old paints and wall coatings that are organic or mineral in
nature, dry, compact, absorbent and cohesive.
- Mineral conglomerates of various kinds, as long as they are
Surfaces should be adequately prepared by following the
instructions given in the paragraph 'PREPARING THE
Do not apply on freshly painted surfaces.
- Type of Binder: copolymer dispersion based on vinyl
acetate and ethylene
- Indoor Air Quality Classification: A+
- Classification per UNI EN 13300:
Wet-scrub resistance per ISO 11998: class 2
Gloss per EN ISO 2813: 5-10 at 60° ; 15-20 at 85° ; eggshell
Hiding power per ISO 6504-3: class 1 on 7 mq/l spreading
- Specific gravity per UNI EN ISO 2811-1: 1.30 ± 0,05 kg/l
- Drying (25 °C and 65% R.H.): to touch in 30 min.; to recoat
after 2 hours.
- Air and support surface conditions:
Air temperature: Min. +8 °C / Max. +35 °C
Relative environmental humidity: <75%
Support surface temperature: Min. +5 °C / Max. +35 °C
Moisture level of the support surface: <10%
- Tools: brush, wool or microfiber roller, airless.
- N. of coats: 2 coats.
- Dilution with water: first coat 10%; second coat 0-5%.
- When airless spraying thinning varies depending on the
unit and operating pressure used.
- Tools should be cleaned immediately after use using water.
- Indicative spreading rate: 9-14 m2/l per coat based on
smooth surfaces featuring average absorption. It is advisable
to determine the actual spreading rate by carrying out a
preliminary test on the specific surface.
Colours are obtained through the tinting system.
When using multiple batches it is recommended to remix
the various products together to avoid slight differences in
Maximum storage temperature: +30°C
Minimum storage temperature: +5°C
Keep away from moisture and damp.
The product should be preferably used within 2 years from
date of manufacture when stored in original unopened
containers and in appropriate temperature conditions.